Tuesday, January 27, 2015
I love playing with different photo apps I have fun seeing what cool things I can do to the pictures I take! Well half way into the month and of coarse dealing with some things, trusting God to come through for us. 2 weeks ago when my husbands check was small, I thought it was a mistake but I decided to tithe on what I believed it should have been. Trying to prove to my husband that God will provide and we need to tithe out of our lack and not always our abundance. SO fast forward to today and his check today was even smaller than last time. I couldnt believe it, surely something wasnt correct. Well it is and so the money I hoped would be there wasnt. God's word says test me in this, it says to pay your tithes and your blessing will be overflowing. Well I know we are blessed, no doubt about that, however its not soo overflowing and sometimes it seems like we are taxing our blessings into nothing. The car check engine light came on, it leaks oil, my daughter needs refills on the medicine, we have bills due, we need groceries, I wont be able to see my daughter this month, I need bird food. I just paid the tithe for this check, and put out the rent check and that will consume the majority of this check leaving next to nothing for gas or anything. Dear God you can make something out of nothing, you have delivered your people for years, We have faithfully tithed, I dont want to say how I feel but I will say I am thinking I must have missed something somewhere because, this isnt meeting our needs. Dont let your circumstances dictate God's will for your life! God will provide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment